Sizing & Measuring Chart
- Before ordering please check with us if the leo is still in stock, as we sell them on multiple marketplaces.
- Measurement done on un-stretched leotard. If you need more measurements please contact us before buying. We do not take product back if you did not choose a correct size.
Please follow these simple steps to do a correct body measurements.
- Wear undergarments or a lightweight leotard with a bra that gives your chest a shape for the most accurate measurements.
- Be sure to stand straight with your weight evenly distributed and remember to breathe.
- The measurement tape should be snug but not too tight on circumference measurements and stretched tight for vertical measurements.
Getting the Measurements:
- Bust – Measure over the fullest part of your chest with your arms relaxed at your sides.
- Waist – Measure around where your waist naturally indents. Keep your finger between the tape and your belly.
- Hips – Measure around the fullest part of the hips and buttocks while standing with your heels together.
- Girth – Measure from the midpoint on the shoulder towards the front, through the crotch and back around to meet the midpoint of the shoulder.
- Sleeve – Measure from the crotch to the bottom. The inseam length is the number of inches, to the nearest half-inch.